Venison – Elk – Wild Hog – Water Fowl
Siegi’s has been in the processing business for 30 plus years. Our customers come from all over the country to have their wild game processed with us. Over the years we’ve gained the repeated business of many customers and friends, and have built up a solid reputation of quality and service.
We’re located at 8104 S. Sheridan Rd. in Tulsa, OK 74133 on the SouthWest corner of 81st and Sheridan – Our normal hours are Monday through Saturday from 9AM to 5PM – You can contact us by phone at 918-492-8988 or by email: email@example.com
PREPARING WILD GAME
- Carcass must be gutted, cleaned, and skinned with the head and limbs off. (If you wish for us to skin your carcass, an on spot $40.00 skinning fee will be available for you to purchase – caping is $60.00)
- *Please Note: Additional charges may be added for dirty/messy animals. Please make sure your animal has been completely cleaned before dropping off. We reserve the right to refuse any animal if we feel it does not meet our cleanliness and health standards.
- Pull around to the back building on our site (8104 S. Sheridan Rd. Tulsa, OK 74133) and either pull up to the back warehouse garage door or behind the next person in line. DO NOT: Block any cars parked, park in the middle of the drive, block any exits or entrances of the premises.
- Have your Carcass Tag ready, we are required by law to put a tag with each carcass we receive. (If you do not have your actual tag, we can also accept a confirmation number)
- After hour drop offs: We understand that sometimes you need to bring your carcass in right a way no matter what day or time. We do offer after hour drop off’s where you will be charged a $20.00 fee per animal. Here is the number for after hours: 918-694-6818 Our normal hours are Monday through Friday 9:00AM to 6:00PM & Saturdays 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
- After hours skinning price is $50.00 / Caping $75.00.
HOW IT WORKS
Once you’ve dropped off your meat you will fill out a form that will require Your Name, Address, 2 Phone Numbers, etc. From here you will choose how we will be preparing your meat.
$50.00 Gets you any ground meat, steaks, and cuts. (Animals weighing over 120lbs. will be charged $0.95 per pound) From there you can choose to have sausage made out of your ground meat. For every pound of game meat you will receive two pounds of sausage (i.e. 20lbs of ground meat will give you 40lbs of sausage) Sausage is not included in the $50.00 processing fee. Sausage is based off of the price-per-pound ranging anywhere from $2.25/lb to $3.25/lb. View a list of our prices Wild Game Price List at the bottom of this page.
|Jalapeno Cheese Snack Sticks||$8.00|
|Smoked Link Sausage||$2.60|
|Hot Link Sausage||$2.60|
|Smoked Links with Cheese||$2.95|
|Bratwurst with Jalapeño & Cheddar||$2.95|
|Cajun Smoked Links||$2.60|
|Chipotle Jack Smoked Links||$2.95|
|Summer Sausage w/ Cheddar||$3.25|
|Summer Sausage w/ Jalapeño & Cheddar||$3.25|
|Breakfast Sausage (Bulk 1.5# tubes)||$2.25|
|Maple Breakfast Sausage (Bulk 1.5# tubes)||$2.25|
|Italian Sausage (Bulk 1.5# tubes)||$2.25|
|Grinding (from boneless meat) per lb.||$0.95|
|*Processing Fee (Skinless Carcass)||$50.00|
|-animals over 120# cost per lb.||$0.75|
|Boning Fee (Per Quarter)||$7.00|
|*Prices May Vary from displayed|